Thursday, December 4, 2014

Throw Back Fashion Design Thursday



I reached deep in the archives for this one.  These were the few designs that survived my fashion design era during the late '80s, early '90s.  I don't know about you, but I think these still can be applicable today...what do you think?  Fashion design has been my first love way before I knew about Fine Art.  I am a conceptual thinker.  I went all the way to Fashion Institute of Technology in New York in my early 20's with my portfolio.  The faculty was impressed, but I failed to show my sewing ability! Oh, well!  I can think and dream it, though.  Sewing has its strengths, and I regret not being able to learn pattern making like I should.  However, design is a segment of self-expression that I hold near and dear to my heart, but I am not fond of the pretentiousness of the industry. If there is an opportunity to design something, I'm there!


No comments:

EsotericMe.com -- Be. Ethical. Fair Trade Global Products