Skip to main content

Language of Suicides


I know it so well
The connotations of crisp
Linen shirt before it wrinkles

The vowels of vibrant
Oaks against a bleak sky
It moans melancholy mists
Among the moss

I can sign in the language
To the deaf -blind-mute
Darkened dank pit
Cold, endless 

My love has lost his life
In the quicksand
He chose to step 
Into the hole as I grasped
So desperately on to the 
Last palm tree standing

With my arm outstretched
Not being able
To reach him
I hurt myself
To watch him die

I cannot understand
His words anymore
It's become muddled
It echoes eternal
Deception of depth

How can you love
Something so frightful
So terminal, so quickly 
Yet it drags on for 
Many lifetimes
Many, many days
Of such grief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty in My Catastrophes

My New Song & Music Video

Check out my new song and music video! http://cristinaquerrer.com

Abyss & the Sun by CQ

New Music Video!