Skip to main content

Happy Holidays, Florida Style!

2015

A Year in Review


I got a lot accomplished this year by letting go of things that are not good for me. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season wherever you are and whatever joyous occasion it is you celebrate that acknowledges gratefulness and new beginnings.  I hope to continue to contribute to this blog with my poetry, writing and findings and hope to inspire some of you to be creative and expressive in your lives and share the love.

Let us have Peace on Earth, my friends.  That is my intention. That is my wish.  Let this year be a better year!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty in My Catastrophes

My New Song & Music Video

Check out my new song and music video! http://cristinaquerrer.com

Abyss & the Sun by CQ

New Music Video!